The agents who work for us here at The Ron Steffens Agency can help you put together a policy for your home or condominium. We have a wide range of optional coverage items available that can save you money while keeping your personal belongings safe and secure. And when you insure your home and automobiles through us, you can enjoy additional savings through our Multi-Policy Discount Program. We provide insurance coverage for residential homes, condos, manufactured homes, and rental or vacation homes. Renter’s insurance policies are also available.
Customers can receive even more discounts by using safety and security devices inside their home such as fire alarms, security alarms and fire extinguishers. If you are a member of a qualifying group or organization such as a local credit union or employer group, you can take advantage of our Group Rate Discount. Additional savings apply for anyone that is insuring a new home, insuring a home that has a new roof or new plumbing or electrical system, and any customer over the age of 50. The availability and the amounts of the discounts that each customer receives will vary. For complete details, contact one of our friendly and helpful representatives.
Traditional Coverage for Your Home or Condo
Our Traditional Home Coverage Policy includes all the basics that you would expect plus some extras that can help to keep your place of residence safe and secure. We offer coverage not only for your home, but also your garage, utility buildings, and personal belongings against direct physical losses. Our condo insurance plan is limited to personal belongings and specific dwelling improvements.
Through our Personal Liability & Medical Payments coverage, we offer protection for bodily injury liability and damage to the property of others. And medical payments to cover injuries to others are paid regardless of your liability.
If you and your family must be temporarily displaced from your home while an insured loss is being repaired, our traditional coverage plan will pay for a number of additional expenses.
We offer Personal Finance Safeguards that go the extra mile to protect you against unauthorized use of your lost or stolen credit cards, ATM cards, or check forgery. We also offer Theft Coverage that will cover the loss of your stolen property.
Our Inflation Protection adjusts your coverage on a yearly basis in order to keep up with the increasing cost of home repair and maintenance.
Additional Coverage Options
Along with all the benefits associated with our Traditional Coverage plan, we also offer a variety of Additional Coverage Options for our customers to consider.
- Personal Property Replacement Cost Coverage – Receive the full cost of replacement or restoration for your personal property that has been damaged or stolen.
- Functional Replacement Cost – Modify your policy’s Loss Settlement Provision to specify that repairs are made using commonly available construction materials at no extra cost to you if your home was built prior to 1940.
- Scheduled Personal Property – Comprehensive coverage with no-deductible on highly valued items such as furs, jewelry, silverware, fine art, stamp or coin collections and expensive equipment.
- Identity Theft Coverage – This coverage takes care of expenses that incurred as a result of identity theft such as lost income, fees, phone call charges, or certified mail fees.
- Boat Endorsements – Special coverage for your boat is available.
- Hearing Aids– Coverage for misplaced units, ear molds, amplifiers, speakers and batteries.
Request a Quote
It’s easy to request a quote from the Ron Steffens Agency. Whether you need auto, home life or health insurance quotes, you can get access to the information you need by giving our agency a call or answering a few simple questions on our online form. Once you have filled out and submitted our short online request form, a representative will be in touch with you by the following business day to provide you with a personalized quote and answer any questions you may have about our selection of insurance policies. We can also be reached by email at info@MacombAgency.com.
Call our Macomb area office during regular business hours for more information on the insurance coverage and retirement services that we provide. We look forward to assisting you.