Here at Ron Steffens Agency, we want to offer our clients competitive prices for auto insurance while also providing you with the right amount of coverage to protect the things that matter most. Our policy options include coverage for loss, damage and potential lawsuits that you may face after an automobile accident. Let us help you stay prepared for the unexpected by keeping you covered while on the road.
The auto insurance agents that work for the Ron Steffens Agency are dedicated to assisting you with a solid policy that meets your own individual needs and preferences. We understand that no two clients require the same type of automobile insurance, and that is why we offer a wide range of coverage options for you to choose from. And if you are unsure about which auto coverage plan is right for you, our experts will be here to help you make the right decision.
Our Auto Insurance Coverage Options
We offer three coverage options that take care of everything from the legal basics to theft and damage protection. Let one of our friendly agents help you decide which coverage plan is right for you. Options include…
- Liability Coverage: This plan is the most affordable and keeps you legal while out on the road. It pays when you are legally liable for any type of unintentional bodily injury. It will also cover any type of property damage done to others. This is the ideal coverage for anyone who wants a basic form of auto insurance.
- Collision Coverage: This plan provides you with a little extra protection while out on the road. It takes care of any type of physical damage to your vehicle that is caused by a collision with another automobile. This type of coverage will help take care of your own auto repairs so that you do not have to pay anything out-of-pocket.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This form of coverage takes care of all non-collision-related losses that may occur. These instances can include fire, theft, vandalism or glass breakage. This type of coverage takes care of all the problems that take could take place aside from an automobile accident. It is a good coverage option for anyone who likes to stay prepared for the unimaginable.
Choose Your Deductible
By purchasing either Collision or Comprehensive coverage, you can decide what your deductible will be. There are several deductible levels available and the higher the deductible, the lower your insurance premium will cost. If you are unsure about which deductible is best for you, we can help you determine which level to choose.
Go Beyond the Basics with Additional Protection Options
- Custom, Electronic or Extra Equipment Coverage – Adds higher limits of coverage for all your non-factory installed items
- Personal Injury Protection – Pays for medical, funeral and all other expenses resulting from auto accident injuries no matter which person is at fault
- Medical Payments Protection – Covers expenses due to injuries from an automobile accident including medical and funeral fees
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – Covers all compensation that you are legally entitled to when involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver
- Loan/Lease Gap Insurance – Takes care of the difference between the appraisal value of your car and the balance that you owe on your car loan or lease if your car has been stolen, or totaled in an accident
- Car Rental Coverage – Provides you with a rental car if your own automobile is out of service for more than 24 hours due to any loss insured by Collision or Comprehensive coverage
For more in-depth information on what we offer for classic cars, boats and toys, click here to view us on Hagerty.
If you own a vehicle that is licensed for use on the road it is required in the state of Michigan to have No-Fault Insurance. At our agency, we can help you learn more about this mandatory coverage and the Personal Injury Protection insurance that is included with it.
Auto Insurance Discounts
Our customers can receive a number of insurance discounts that can help them save each month on their car insurance premiums. These discounts are available to those who qualify, and many people are able to save just by taking part of their everyday activities.
- Multi-Car Discount – Applies of two or more qualifying household cars are insured
- Multi-Protection Discount – Clients are eligible if they have auto insurance along with home or life insurance through our agency
- Group Rate Discount – Saves you money on your premium if you belong to qualifying groups including credit unions, employer groups or professional associations. Ask one of our agents to see if you qualify
- Anti-Theft Device Discount – You can receive a Comprehensive Coverage discount if you have anti-theft prevention or a recovery device installed in your vehicle. All systems or devices must be approved to qualify
- Discounts for Good Drivers – All drivers that are claim and violation free enjoy reduced rates on their policy
- Good Student Discounts – This discount is available to full-time students who maintain a B average or higher
- Defensive Driver Discount – Additional savings for clients that are age 55 or older and have taken an approved defensive-driving class
Request a Quote
It’s easy to request a quote from the Ron Steffens Agency. Whether you need auto, home life or health insurance quotes, you can get access to the information you need by giving our agency a call or answering a few simple questions on our online form. Once you have filled out and submitted our short online request form, a representative will be in touch with you by the following business day to provide you with a personalized quote and answer any questions you may have about our selection of insurance policies. We can also be reached by email at [email protected].
Call our Macomb area office during regular business hours for more information on the insurance coverage and retirement services that we provide. We look forward to assisting you.